Cybercoders - totally unprofessional - one to avoid
Vahid Behzadi, an employment agent at Cybercoders, contacted me regarding an exclusive opportunity. After a few lengthy conversations with the agent, I was able to get an interview with the CEO. After passing the 1st round of interviewing, I landed a second interview. Up till that point, the agent assured me he would keep me posted with feedback and next steps. After an initial follow up on my part to obtain feedback, I received no response from agent. I left additional voice mails, sent emails and continued to get no response.
Now, coming from an agent that was touting the "reputation" of Cybercoders, which, according to him has several executive-level exclusive opportunities resulting from their outstanding services, I found this agent to be about as hypocritical as one can get. No response at all. It's understood that most interviews don't work out for one reason or another. Common courtesy along, leaving aside an expected minimum level of professionalism, should require a simple returned status to the prospective candidate.
Due to this agent's proclaimed standing in a supposedly highly reputable agency, this doesn't speak well for this company.
Plenty of agencies out there. Cybercoders is one to avoid.115ce89e review #221945
You may also like
- "After spending an endless phone tag, and doing both the office and factory tests with a pass on both, I was told that there were "no jobs available to me..."
- "We are warning you not to consider this company for employment or for service...... Bad employer/Management...they don't know how to give good service and manage businessBad attitude of employees...no..."
- "I have tried repeatedly to work with the company to reach a peaceful resolution. I am over about 6 phone lines with C Spire. Our 3G data speeds..."
- "I just order pizza to night .big piece of beacon cocked with vegetarian pizza I mean (vegotarian pizza). Iv allergy to beacon do I payed 27 dollars just be sick..."
- "Just got my order from you guys and the pen is missing....Order# 11694149..."
- "I just bought 6 new refills for my wall flowers air freshner plug ins. They do not work, they do not pull up the scent from the glass bottles...My wall..."
- "This company is by far the most un-professional, rude, disrespectful, and un-trustworthy company I have ever dealt with. This company claims to have high quality cell phone repair/ replacement parts...."
- "Attivos Magistrais Indústria e Comércio. Ltda. (“Attivos”), a Brazilian company based in Goiás, has defaulted on the sale of materials by Summit and that the amount due and owing under..."
- "I installed a Blue World Pool two years ago. I have experienced nothing but great service and quailty from the company. Any time I have questions or concerns reguarding my..."