Cybercoders - totally unprofessional - one to avoid
Vahid Behzadi, an employment agent at Cybercoders, contacted me regarding an exclusive opportunity. After a few lengthy conversations with the agent, I was able to get an interview with the CEO. After passing the 1st round of interviewing, I landed a second interview. Up till that point, the agent assured me he would keep me posted with feedback and next steps. After an initial follow up on my part to obtain feedback, I received no response from agent. I left additional voice mails, sent emails and continued to get no response.
Now, coming from an agent that was touting the "reputation" of Cybercoders, which, according to him has several executive-level exclusive opportunities resulting from their outstanding services, I found this agent to be about as hypocritical as one can get. No response at all. It's understood that most interviews don't work out for one reason or another. Common courtesy along, leaving aside an expected minimum level of professionalism, should require a simple returned status to the prospective candidate.
Due to this agent's proclaimed standing in a supposedly highly reputable agency, this doesn't speak well for this company.
Plenty of agencies out there. Cybercoders is one to avoid.12469b03 review #221945
You may also like
- "After spending an endless phone tag, and doing both the office and factory tests with a pass on both, I was told that there were "no jobs available to me..."
- "Warning #1 is for anyone considering a Sales Position with this company Life Alert: Management will promise you (at the interview and again at sales training) that you will get..."
- "About me. My name is Craig Sears; I am a survivor of traumatic brain injury TBI due to my injury I have memory problems, speech problems, balance issues and many..."
- "Joshua Benton of Sand and Sea Realty is one of the most unprofressional realtors out there. He makes this company look bad. He likes to hire unlicensed cleaners to spend..."
- "Ordered a Azalea Bonsai plant for my MOm for Mother's Day. She called to tell me rec'd a 4 inch dirty potted plant that looked like a ***,..."
- "This company is horrible. It misled me by saying it was a risk free offer to try their pills. I paid $15 try to their product. I..."
- "The Riverhead Town Board has approved a resolution to take legal action against a Baiting Hollow property that town officials allege is acting as an illegal dog shelter. The board gave..."
- "I bought 3 months ago the motor bike leather gloves for Harley Davidson. Although they do get worn every day the stitching fell apart after 4 weeks. The quality of..."
- "Over the past year, I've ordered maybe 10 pairs of shoes from Steve Madden. Out of those 10 pairs I think only one came packaged in an acceptable fashion. All..."
- "Signed up for tanning sessions and went that day. Came out with 2 stripes parallel all down my back as well as double stripes on my butt. The back stripes..."
- "Ordered a cute black dress for $20.00 . I knew for that price it night be a cheap dress , but i had planned to wear it around the house..."