Cybercoders - totally unprofessional - one to avoid
Vahid Behzadi, an employment agent at Cybercoders, contacted me regarding an exclusive opportunity. After a few lengthy conversations with the agent, I was able to get an interview with the CEO. After passing the 1st round of interviewing, I landed a second interview. Up till that point, the agent assured me he would keep me posted with feedback and next steps. After an initial follow up on my part to obtain feedback, I received no response from agent. I left additional voice mails, sent emails and continued to get no response.
Now, coming from an agent that was touting the "reputation" of Cybercoders, which, according to him has several executive-level exclusive opportunities resulting from their outstanding services, I found this agent to be about as hypocritical as one can get. No response at all. It's understood that most interviews don't work out for one reason or another. Common courtesy along, leaving aside an expected minimum level of professionalism, should require a simple returned status to the prospective candidate.
Due to this agent's proclaimed standing in a supposedly highly reputable agency, this doesn't speak well for this company.
Plenty of agencies out there. Cybercoders is one to avoid.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "1. The Standard Services Meridian delta offers the best and the standard services to their customers. For the health companies, it is working well, as people need to have health-tonics and other..."
- "I filed 8-27-14 and here it is 10-29-14, I have not received one penny. When I call to speak to my case manager I am told she is on a..."
- "I made a profile at freelancer.com and got 4 emails from them just one day after my first log in. So, first of all I have tried to unsubscribe the..."
- "This company is horrible. It misled me by saying it was a risk free offer to try their pills. I paid $15 try to their product. I..."
- "There is a man who is scamming women for money, say from Australia but claims to live in oregon he goes by the name..."
- "The Riverhead Town Board has approved a resolution to take legal action against a Baiting Hollow property that town officials allege is acting as an illegal dog shelter. The board gave..."
- "I purchased a new Fuzion 422 when I went to pick it up I found that a gasket would not stay in the window in the living room. When I..."
- "Went to Keith Pierson looking for a car, they told me they do accept trade in and told them about my credit score they ran all the credit check and..."
- "Okay my complaint is about Bearpaw and their warranty department. I bought the care kit with the cleaning/conditioner etc. I went to clean my boots & the cleaner/conditioner faded my..."